qdbus on windows

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sun Jul 16 02:17:59 BST 2006

Peter Kümmel wrote:
>I thought Thiago is monitoring such changes, but
>I could also send the patch to TT.
>I don't know if they like the public domain code,
>maybe they fear that it is a license-Trojan-horse.

I'm not monitoring qt-copy changes. I never have, nor does anyone in TT do
that. It did happen in the past that we caught a change there while
browsing through kde-commits.

Right now, I am not even reading kde-commits anymore.

If you want to submit a patch, use the proper channel:
qt-bugs at trolltech.com.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358