two playgrounds

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Sat Jul 15 10:49:34 BST 2006

On Friday 07 July 2006 11:10, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> Am Samstag, 24. Juni 2006 09:10, schrieb Nicolas Goutte:
> <snip>
>
> > The major problem is tracking
> > moves of applications, as translations should be moved too, which is
> > mostly not done in practice (especially kdereview to "final" module.)
>
> Who moves translations? The translators, or the developers? If the later,
> how is it done?

The developer is responsible for the corresponding POT files.

As for who moves the PO files, that is hard question. At the end of the chain
it is the responsability of the corresponding translation team. However
anybody else can do mass-moves to ease the work of the translators.

However what I meant is that I had tried to track the moves and deletes in the
file l10n/scripts/process-orphans.txt and this was rather a nightmare.

> Regards
> Friedrich

Have a nice day!