New Prosal [was Re: policy change related to kdelibs snapshots]

Simon Hausmann hausmann at kde.org
Fri Jul 14 10:06:11 BST 2006

On Friday 14 July 2006 10:40, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Freitag, 14. Juli 2006 10:25 schrieb Simon Hausmann:
> > On Thursday 13 July 2006 08:54, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > [...]
> >
> > > in any case, i'll talk to our trolltacts (play on "trolltech contacts"
> > > .. weee) about the possibility of a middle mouse button addition.
> >
> > Aaron calls, little Trolls obey ;-). Here's the patch that will also be
> > in tomorrow's snapshot. It also includes a little API change (for the
> > better), so I'm not committing it straight to qt-copy but leave it to the
> > systemtray porter(s).
>
> As no code in KDE SVN is using that class atm, I'd put it in qt-copy. Or do
> tomorrow a snapshot update - depending on what other changes are in there,
> you will be able to judge better :)

Submitted then.

There are (obviously) quite a few changes in the snapshots since the tech
preview, but on the other hand we (in TT development) haven't done any
package testing with it yet, so unless serious problems arise in KDE I'd say
let's stay with qt-copy as it is now until the next release/tech-preview.

Simon