FYI: vim and emacs syntax files for cmake

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jul 13 14:13:33 BST 2006

At 10:09 AM 7/12/2006, Tobias Koenig wrote:
>On Wed, Jul 12, 2006 at 03:19:06PM +0300, Hasso Tepper wrote:
>> Tobias Koenig wrote:
>Hi Hasso,
>
>> Something like http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=kde ? ;)
>Ahh great :)
>Where is the build system located? Maybe somebody can install
>dbusxml2cpp there to get rid of the red boxes? ;)
>
>Ciao,
>Tobias
>--

I am the one running dash17.  I was on vacation and am having a hard time
keeping up with new qt-copy stuff, etc.   Is there someone else that could
run a nightly/continuous linux dashboard for kdelibs?   I can help set it up.  It basically
involves running a cronjob each night and one during the day, that waits for
svn commits, and then does a build.   I am going to try and get it working
again today.

-Bill