qdbus on windows

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Wed Jul 12 19:24:12 BST 2006

Paulo Jorge Guedes wrote:

> I'm afraid it doesn't work with mingw :(
>
> D:\downloads\qt-win-preview-opensource-src-4.2.0-tp1\tools\qdbus>mingw32-make
> cd src && mingw32-make -f Makefile
> mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory `D:/downloads/qt-win-preview-opensource-src-
> 4.2.0-tp1/tools/qdbus/src'
> mingw32-make -f Makefile.Debug all
> Makefile.Debug:502: *** multiple target patterns.  Stop.

I was too naive to believe it will also work with mingw without testing it. :)

When I build dbus as static library, I get strange linker errors:
although I link against the correct libraries I get linker errors,
must be a "gcc feature".

But when builded as shared library the errors are gone.
I will change tomorrow the build process on dbus
and release new files, also qt-copy need some small
fixes (src.pro).

Peter