FYI: vim and emacs syntax files for cmake

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Wed Jul 12 13:52:06 BST 2006

Am Mittwoch 12 Juli 2006 14:38 schrieb Frans Englich:
> On Wednesday 12 July 2006 12:12, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > for all emacs and vim users, there exists syntax highlighting files
> > in der cmake documentation directory (in source tarball) which
> > makes the CMakeFiles.txt file a bit more readable :)
>
> Nice. Shouldn't someone push for getting them included upstream? E.g, to
> get the vim syntax file shipped with vim? That would make them the most
> useful, imho.

As you can see here

http://www.vim.org/scripts/script_search_results.php?keywords=cmake&script_type=&order_by=rating&direction=descending&search=search

the scripts have been there since early 2003 (_3_) and still they are not
merged in Vim 6.4...

Indend:

Synatx:

The good news is that on 2006/04/21 22:08:13 they were merged in vim 7 :-)

I requested cmake-support for Dapper in march but without success...

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/vim/+bug/35084/

--
Gruß,
  Carsten Niehaus