[RFC] Split tests and examples in KDE4

Frans Englich englich at kde.org
Mon Jul 10 19:49:21 BST 2006

On Sunday 09 July 2006 13:28, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 9. Juli 2006 14:44, schrieb Frans Englich:
> > On Sunday 09 July 2006 12:16, Brad Hards wrote:
[...]

> > I solve that by having a central cpp file from which I include other cpp
> > files which are the actual examples, or I use Doxygen's @skip/@until
> > commands(a bit cumbersome, but it works). Perhaps something like that is
> > applicable in this case.
>
> Interesting approach. Could tricks like this be collected somewhere, on
> d.k.o?

This is vanilla Doxygen stuff so it's covered in the manual:
http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/commands.html

See things like @example, @include, @skip, @skipline, and @dontinclude.

Adriaan's Doxygen HOWTO could be updated to discuss it from a KDE perspective,
but it's probably best to wait with that until it's clear how the build
system should be.

Cheers,

		Frans