snapshotting kdepimlibs?

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Jul 10 08:51:33 BST 2006

On Monday 10 July 2006 00:07, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Now that quite some modules (e.g. KOffice) depend on kabc and other stuff in
> kdepimlibs, can we have them snapshotted, too? I would suggest developing all
> modules but kdepim against that snapshot then. This would probably be a good
> diea, since akonadi is not in place yet, so a snapshot should be good enough
> for everything but kdepim.

Isn't the "kdepim requires kdelibs trunk" situation temporary (for the Trysil meeting
and until the next snapshot)?

If yes - then after the next snapshot this won't be a problem anymore, kdepimlibs and
koffice will work with kdelibs4snapshot.

If no - then we have a problem. Having kdepim{,libs} work with kdelibs-trunk and
the rest of the modules work with kdelibs4snapshot makes no sense at all.

But it was my understanding that kdepim would go back to using snapshot - otherwise
Reinhold will have to do even more porting work in the evenings...