PATCH: XFixes for Klipper

Michael Pyne michael.pyne at kdemail.net
Tue Jan 31 23:34:18 GMT 2006

On Monday 30 January 2006 15:11, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>  Hello,
>
>  does somebody feel like having a quick look at the attached klipper patch
> that adds XFixes support to it? I'd like to commit to 3.5 branch. It should
> help with all those apps with broken clipboard implementations like OOo
> where Klipper repeatedly requests clipboard contents from them causing
> heavy load (#101087).

I've had a look and found nothing obviously wrong.  I don't program Xlib
though, so that's about as much advice I can give.

I'm using the patch as we speak though, and it seems to work well.  I hadn't
found a way to reproduce the infinite-repeating-popup thing but I haven't
experienced the problem since yesterday when I applied the patch so it seems
to be working well.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne