KConfigDialogManager without Q3SqlPropertyMap

Benjamin Meyer ben at meyerhome.net
Sun Jan 29 21:59:16 GMT 2006

On Saturday 28 January 2006 6:12 pm, Szombathelyi György wrote:
> And here's an improved patch, with api docs. I'll commit tomorrow if there
> will no objections.
>
> Bye,
> György

Don't remove the kapplication function.  It is deprecated and part of support
sense other things use it.  We could move it into the header file and make it
inline for those few classes that use it.  As for the other class I added
support in moc for a USER propery in 4.1.  Here is an example way to find out
what property should be used.

QHash<QString, QString> userPropertyMapping;

QString getUserProperty(const QWidget *widget) {
    if (!userPropertyMapping.contains(widget->metaObject()->className())) {
        const QMetaObject *metaObject = widget->metaObject();
        int propertyCount = metaObject->propertyCount();
        for (int i = 0; i < propertyCount; ++i) {
            const QMetaProperty metaProperty = metaObject->property(i);
            if (metaProperty.isUser()) {
                userPropertyMapping[widget->metaObject()->className()] =
metaProperty.name();
                break;
            }
        }
    }

    return userPropertyMapping[widget->metaObject()->className()];
}

QString propertyToUse = getUserProperty(widget);
return widget->property(qPrintable(propertyToUse));

-Benjamin Meyer

--
aka icefox
Public Key: http://www.icefox.net/public_key.asc