kdevelop (Re: Proposal to plan for "Milestone Releases" on the way to KDE4)

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Fri Jan 27 07:46:40 GMT 2006

On Thursday 26 January 2006 19:40, Maks Orlovich wrote:
> > Which will make it in KDE 4 possible to implement indentation per scripts
> > I hope, btw. ;)
> >
> > Atm it's unusable in trunk/kdelibs, could somebody with kjs knowledge
> > look why it didn't get over the port to the new kjs? Atm I fail to call
> > any functions we exported in our document/view object to the
> > interpreter...
>
> I'll gladly look at it  if you tell me how to test it :-)
You can execute the current document as JScript via using the Kate internal
commandline (you get by F7) and type:
js-run-myself

Example scripts to try are in the scripts subdir of kate in kdelibs, it works
to query the attributes we export in the document/view objects, but not to
call any of the functions we have.