unresolved symbols from value.cpp/.h

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Jan 24 20:35:51 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 24 January 2006 14:18, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> > And whether I like to support msvc is irrelevant, what's relevant is
> > whether someone is willing to make stuff work with it w/o breaking things
> > for the rest of us :-)
>
> My current problem is that all those small things prevent me from
> compiling kdelibs so I can go further trying to execute an app on windows.

  What you need to do is fix them cleanly.  Make sure that the clean diffs get
to me and I will get them into webkit, so that when the next merge happens,
your changes aren't clobbered.  If they are clobbered, please just re-apply
the patch and make sure that I am aware so I can get them merged into webkit.
Eventually this situation will stabilize.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/