KSharedPtr changes

André Wöbbeking Woebbeking at onlinehome.de
Mon Jan 23 22:41:41 GMT 2006

On Monday 23 January 2006 19:37, Michel Hermier wrote:
> Hi,
> I just commited the explicit constructor patch for KSharedPtr.

Thanks, it was really time for that :-)

> There are less than 10 files to adapt.
> So please maintainers adapt the remaining files the why you like.

I did, and some usages of KSharedPtr looks a bit scary, i.e.
KSharedConfig::openConfig().

Shouldn't KSharedPtr<T>& operator= ( T* p ) be also removed?

BTW, did you think about my suggestion to use the boost API (i.e.
attach() vs. reset(), data() vs. get(), ...)?

Cheers,
André