xmlgui (Re: kdelibs (partial) todo list)

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue Jan 17 11:31:56 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 13:06, David Faure wrote:
> I don't think they do that much, and distributions can also patch the
> code, but anyway :

Little bit offtopic, but as a user I'm certainly more happy if they just
modify some resource file, and not the code itself. This way it is
easier to restore the stock version if you want. Actually this is the
reason why I don't like Kubuntu's kdesu version. It does not work in
the "regular" way, because it is adapted to their own "no root, use
sudo" way of working. A Konqueror with removed menus that I cannot add
back if I want would be bad.

Andras