kdelibs (partial) todo list

Hamish Rodda rodda at kde.org
Fri Jan 13 12:24:33 GMT 2006

On Friday 13 January 2006 23:02, David Faure wrote:
> - Port KMainWindow/KToolBar to QMainWindow/QToolBar. Evaluate if we need to
> keep the old ones in kde3support depending on the differences.

As anyone who tries to do so will find out, it is hard to port to QToolBar
without using QAction.  Achieving a port of KMainWindow was in fact the main
reason I started on changing KAction to be a subclass of QAction.  My branch
(branches/work/kdelibs-action) is currently awaiting some changes in Qt to be
able to support custom widgets, but already it has KMainWindow as a subclass
of QMainWindow.

I hope that sometime soon I can clean up the branch and present it for
inclusion.  Any help would be welcome.

Cheers,
Hamish.