More crash-proof KCrash (was Re: Konq crash backtraces)

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Jan 11 23:11:26 GMT 2006

Lubos Lunak wrote:
>Dne středa 11 leden 2006 21:03 Oswald Buddenhagen napsal(a):
>> On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 05:40:43PM +0100, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>> > This way KCrash should be more reliable and we should (hopefully)
>> > always get DrKonqi now.
>>
>> have you tried crashing the kdm greeter?
>
> No, I thought that one didn't crash :) ? I'll try, but I suppose it
> will just fail to find kdeinit and go the usual fork() way.

Which reminds me: your patch tests KDEHOME even for root. For root, it
should be KDEROOTHOME, right?

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

1. On frumscafte, hwonne time_t wæs náht, se scieppend þone circolwyrde
wundorcræftlíge cennede and seo eorðe wæs idel and hit wæs gód.