Small UI regression 3.5 branch?

Knut Morten Johansson knut at johansson.com
Wed Jan 11 18:29:29 GMT 2006

Hi

I have got what looks like a small UI regression in the 3.5 branch, I first
noticed at a SVN upgrade 27 dec(ok 10 days before), it's still present as of
today 11 jan. I'm not sure if it's a general problem or a problem with my
build, that's why I post it here rather than bugzilla. Hopfully someone can
confirm either way.

It's in the statusbar in for instance konqueror, the icons get cropped and I
get a blank frame around the icons(Se atthached screenshot). The higlight
rectangle does not look correct either, but I'm not sure how it looked
before.

regards
Knut