location for additional tools for windows

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Jan 9 17:06:48 GMT 2006

On Monday 09 January 2006 15:20, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> David Faure wrote:
> >I think this could go into a new module, trunk/wintools or something?
> >We don't need to package it in our KDE source-tarball releases, so
> >it doesn't need to be under trunk/KDE/.
>
> trunk/kdesupport, no?

Do you need to check out all that windows code when checking out kdesupport
in order to get akode? ;)

In the old days of CVS I was very reluctant against new modules, because
they needed much maintainance (webpages, mirrors, etc.). But nowadays
a directory in trunk is cheap, and allows to separate things.