KDE/kdebase/kicker/kicker

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Jan 4 18:21:22 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 04 January 2006 19:12, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> -  KURLRequesterDlg dlg( QString(), this, 0, true);
> +   KURLRequesterDlg dlg( QString::null, this, 0, true);

It's starting to look like this is a gcc-3.2.x bug more than a "normal" C++ parsing problem,
despite my explanation of that possible parsing problem.
Your gcc surely hits this much more than gcc-3.4 or gcc-4.

No idea if gcc-2.95 and gcc-3.3 have the problem too; maybe someone should try
before you convert all the code back, indeed. If only 3.2.x has the problem, then
we could simply forbid that compiler...