[patch] kdebase/kate

Dominik Haumann dhdev at gmx.de
Tue Jan 3 17:40:33 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 03 January 2006 14:45, Tobias Ahlfors wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to help out with the porting to QT4 so here is my first
> patch. I have replaced Q3ButtonGroup with QGroupBox in the configdialog,
> it compiles and appears to work the same way.
>
> Tobias

The patch seems correct to me.
I would change

   if (sesStart == "new")
         rb_newSession->setChecked(true);
   else if (sesStart == "last")
         rb_lastSession->setChecked(true);
   else
         rb_manualSession->setChecked(true);

rb_newSession->setChecked(sesStart == "new");
rb_lastSession->setChecked(sesStart == "last");
rb_manualSession->setChecked(sesStart == "manual");

because of better readability (the functionality is not quite the same).

In future, you should send Kate/KTextEditor related patches to
kwrite-devel at kde.org :)

Greetings,
Dominik