Scripty: conversion of kdelibs and kdebase done

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Thu Feb 23 12:29:08 GMT 2006

I have finished to convert the kdelibs and kdebase KDE4 modules to use the
Messages.sh scripts instead of the "messages" targets of Makefile.am files.

The Makefile.am are unmodified for now, so that you can (counter-)check the
changes.

I have also added a I18N section to the porting file:
trunk/KDE/kdelibs/KDE4PORTING.html

I have made Scripty independent of the Makefile.am.in and Makefile.am files,
so it should continue to work if the KDE build system is changed for kdelibs
and kdebase.

Note: the Messages.sh scripts can work for all KDE4 modules. You can mix
"messages" targets and Messages.sh scripts in one module. (Of course, not in
the same directory. In that case, the Messages.sh script has the priority.)

Have a nice day!