Error in Kexi docbook creation

Kurt Pfeifle k1pfeifle at gmx.net
Wed Feb 22 20:02:20 GMT 2006

On Wednesday 22 February 2006 12:09, Erik K. Pedersen wrote:
> Onsdag den 22. februar 2006 10:01 skrev Sander Koning:

> > In the <emphasis>Table designer</emphasis> window, every row corresponds to
> > a single table field. You can recognize you are in <emphasis>design
> > button is toggled on within the main !POXML_AMP!kexi; toolbar . </para>
> > ERROR: po2xml documentation/koffice/kexi/building.docbook
> > nl/docmessages/koffice/kexi_building.po failed! Exiting!
>
> I get the same error. It was a badly placed comment in kexis building.docbook.
> i have removed that comment and it all works now. If koffice is supposed to
> be tagged in the near future, then the documentation writers have been
> behaving very badly indeed.

Heh...  :-)

"behaving very badly" isnt the best of ways to formulate your verdict
(should you really have meant it seriously). Have you?

Documentation writers are an extremly valuable part of our development
community. It is not good to accuse them of "bad behaviour", and do so
across the board.

Mistakes and errors happen. And DocBook is very picky about its format.
Not all documentation writers are DocBook experts. Not all documentation
writers are actually able to *compile* their creations and see if it
breaks or not.

> Erik

Cheers,
Kurt