QXEmbed vs. QX11EmbedWidget

Maks Orlovich maksim at cs.cornell.edu
Tue Feb 14 13:57:55 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 14 February 2006 07:21, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> one question concerning Qt4 porting... shall we drop QXEmbed in favour
> of QX11EmbedWidget?

I don't think anyone has ever ported QXEmbed or volunteered to do so, so I
don't see much of a question, particularly considering how many Qt internals
QXEmbed is tied too. And a lot of the code has been ported to use
QX11EmbedWidget/QX11EmbedContainer already (keep in mind that lots of uses
should use the latter class, not the former).