Kupu support in Konqueror?

Charles de Miramon cmiramon at kde-france.org
Mon Feb 13 14:31:47 GMT 2006

Ellen Reitmayr wrote:

>> >OpenUsability is going to migrate to Plone to provide a better
>> > infrastructure for our usability work. One (among many) reasons to
>> > migrate to plone is the excellent rich text editor Kupu
>> > (http://swik.net/Kupu).

I've been using lately FCKEditor in MoinMoin and I must say that these
javascript editors inside a browser window are usability nightmares and it
is really too easy to lose the content you have typed for half an hour.

What would be needed would be a KEditmyWikiPageandmyCmsStuff application
with a proper richtext editor.

Cheers,
Charles
--