[updated patch] -O2 -fno-inline makes system headers fail

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Wed Feb 8 20:23:28 GMT 2006

Am Montag, 6. Februar 2006 10:11 schrieb Thiago Macieira:
> The patch is garbled (line breaks where there should be none).
>
> Leo, can you send it again?

Now I fixed it so that it works as expected. So now I ask volunteers testing
this patch against newer system headers and newer compilers.

Just apply this patch to your kdelibs's/kdebase's/whatever acinclude.m4.in and
call ./configure --enable-debug=yes and look out for a line

checking whether system headers can cope with -O2 -fno-inline... yes

and post an answer containing your result along with your compiler version.

Thanks.

mfg
	Leo