SVN succesful-compilation tag

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Feb 2 16:57:13 GMT 2006

Hi,

On Thursday 02 February 2006 02:22, Marcos Mayorga wrote:
> Hi all
> I think a process is building the repository constantly, isn't it?

http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=kde

This builds kdelibs/ using cmake. It features "Nightly builds" and
"Experimental Builds" (make Experimental)  which work reliable.
"Continous Builds", which is intended to build on every commit is still in the
setup-phase AFAIK.

> Could it be a good idea to have a tags indicating the most modern version
> of the repository which is known to compile?

Do you know about kdelibs4_snapshot/  ?
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/kdelibs4_snapshot
If you want a more or less stable kdelibs/, use this. It is updated all two
weeks (or something like this).

Bye
Alex