kurllabel.patch

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Wed Feb 1 11:17:09 GMT 2006

Stephan Binner said the following, On 2006-02-01 11:50:

> On Tuesday 31 January 2006 22:57, Jarosław Staniek wrote:
>

>>This is a fix (attached) for apps that set fixed size policy for KURLLabel
>>and expect the margin to be 0. The only one known for me now is Konqueror,
>

> That patch fixes the display but with it you cannot click on the icon at all
> anymore which is an even worse regression than before.

This may be because of the activeRect() implementation expecting text to be
present. Attached patch updated for this issue.

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska

  Kexi Developer:      http://www.kexi-project.org | http://koffice.org/kexi
  Kexi Support:        http://www.kexi-project.org/support.html
  Kexi For MS Windows: http://kexi.pl/wiki/index.php/Kexi_for_MS_Windows
  KDE3, KDE4 Libraries For Developing MS Windows Applications:
                       http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki