(Re:) Next monday will be a tuesday (again)

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Dec 29 00:27:13 GMT 2006

On Thursday 28 December 2006 15:40, Kevin Ottens wrote:
> At least I know you surely don't want Simon and me merging the kaction
> cleanup branch on monday (and slauthering trunk). I doubt we're the only
> ones in this case. :-)

lol..

> So API changes in kdelibs won't be Monday 1st but Tuesday 2nd.
> Unless someone has strong objections.

sounds good to me.

as a heads up, here are the changes i have already implemented locally:

KShortcut and friends move to kdeui/shortcuts
NetWM moves to kdeui/windowmanagement along with KWin* (was in kdeui/utils)
KXerrorHandler moves to kdeui/util
KClipboard moves to kdeui/kernel and now handles it's needs on notifyChange
KIconLoader and friends are in kdeui/icons
KInstance::iconLoader() has moved to KApplication::iconLoader()

i'll also be doing something with KLanguageButton ... the rest of the day will
be a combination of porting and working on KConfig++.

this all gets us a bit closer to kdecore that doesn't link against qtgui. yay
=)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se