KSeparatorAction

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Dec 28 23:16:49 GMT 2006

On Thursday 28 December 2006 13:33, Simon Hausmann wrote:
> The way I see it is that for one single line in application code we right
> now provide an entire sub-class with an entire copy of the vtbl and moc
> generated code. Is it really worth it?

the only use case i can think of is possibly using it in a QList<QActions*>
and then doing addActions() and that way include a separator.

this seems to be how it is used in kdepim/kmail/kmmainwidget.cpp actually.

this could probably be adjusted as well; there aren't too many uses of
KSeparatorAction it seems... but answering the "what would replacing the uses
of it in QList<QActions*> look like?" question is a prereq to removing it
IMHO.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se