death to the TWG, long live the TWG!

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Wed Dec 20 20:36:20 GMT 2006

Op wo 20 dec 2006 18:22 schreef u:
> there are already people lining up to on parts of this, and i salute them with
> my support. they will be introducing themselves on this list along with their
> ideas for implementation. however, they need more bodies and more energy. i
> urge you to answer the call.

I'm planning to write some guidelines for kdenonbeta / kdeplayground / kdereview. For new applications and for existing ones.  I assume we still would like kdenonbeta to be cleaned up and some clear guidelines for kdereview so we can handle that structured. If that is not needed or wanted, or you think that is a waste of time, let me know now, I will keep working on something else.

I'm requesting help in the area that I want to write a good plan. If there are people which have some time to read my emails and some drafts of the proposal and tell me that the proposal is foolish, not executable or ok, let me know. Without help I will probably not make a proposal.

Toma