docbook for kalzium does not compile

Erik Kjær Pedersen erik at binghamton.edu
Sat Dec 16 19:43:33 GMT 2006

[erik at denal kalzium]$ meinproc --check index.docbook
index.docbook:356: element sect2: validity error : Element sect2 content does
not follow the DTD, expecting (sect2info? , (title , subtitle? ,
titleabbrev?) , (toc | lot | index | glossary | bibliography)* ,
(((calloutlist | glosslist | itemizedlist | orderedlist | segmentedlist |
simplelist | variablelist | caution | important | note | tip | warning |
literallayout | programlisting | programlistingco | screen | screenco |
screenshot | synopsis | cmdsynopsis | funcsynopsis | classsynopsis |
fieldsynopsis | constructorsynopsis | destructorsynopsis | methodsynopsis |
formalpara | para | simpara | address | blockquote | graphic | graphicco |
mediaobject | mediaobjectco | informalequation | informalexample |
informalfigure | informaltable | equation | example | figure | table |
msgset | procedure | sidebar | qandaset | anchor | bridgehead | remark |
highlights | abstract | authorblurb | epigraph | indexterm | beginpage)+ ,
(refentry* | sect3* | simplesect*)) | refentry+ | sect3+ | simplesect+) ,
(toc | lot | index | glossary | bibliography)*), got (title )
                         </sect2>
                                 ^