KRandomSequence's methods constness and naming issues

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 12:13:52 GMT 2006

> Although I'm not sure what better names to propose. Anyone?

Since these are values from a sequence, perhaps nextTypeName() would be best.

eg.  nextBool() , nextInt().

> Can this change somehow break compilation of other modules?

I don't think so.  I think it will change the method signatures ( and
therefore break the ABI ), so a recompile will be needed - but if you
are doing this in KDE 4 kdegames this isn't a problem.

Regards,
Robert.