KHTMLPart

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Fri Dec 8 08:34:30 GMT 2006

Am Donnerstag, 7. Dezember 2006 18:56 schrieb Thiago Macieira:
> I don't see why this should have to be done to KHTMLPart. That's the KPart
> that Konqueror and other programs include to render webpages. If all you
> need is to render a pre-generated HTML page, maybe you need another part
> that uses KHTML and isn't KHTMLPart.

Ah, now we're slowly getting there. One should probably call this "clear-cut
component powers" (CCCP) to give it the exotic touch which will attract
enough developers to implement it in KDE 4 and in the end I'll get my
screenshot from a stupid webpage (without forms, cookies or anything) without
any hassle.

Josef