KHTMLPart

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu Dec 7 17:56:08 GMT 2006

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
>On Thursday 07 December 2006 2:18, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
>> Von: Rikardo Tinauer <rikardo.tinauer at eba.si>
>>
>> > Is it possible to patch KHTMLPart class so it does not need a D-BUS,
>> > KLauncher and KDE deamon anymore?
>
>almost anything is possible given the right patch ;)

I don't see why this should have to be done to KHTMLPart. That's the KPart
that Konqueror and other programs include to render webpages. If all you
need is to render a pre-generated HTML page, maybe you need another part
that uses KHTML and isn't KHTMLPart.

In fact, one such app should be KMail. It has no business accessing my
wallet or my cookies, for instance.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358