Patch on ksnapshot

Richard Moore richmoore44 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 21:59:29 BST 2006

On 8/29/06, Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> though i'm "glad" we're thinking of optimizing for a minority usage case that
> can be handled elsewise, i'd suggest that if we keep print we may as well add
> a cropping tool too. why not!

/me screams!!!!!!!!

Aaron I know you know this already but for everyone else:

1) No there shouldn't be a cropping tool
2) No there shouldn't be the ability to capture videos of your windows
3) No it's not an application to let you spy on what your users are up to
4) No you won't be able to annotate your screenshot within it.

All the above are good ideas, just not what this application does.

Rich.