Patch on ksnapshot

Adrien Guillon guila at dainty.ca
Mon Aug 28 21:27:14 BST 2006

Just wanted to make a brief comment:

> - printing is a function that really doesn't belong in ksnapshot

We use ksnapshot for printing several times each day, in an office environment
with 60 users... we have an older terminal application which runs in xterm,
and users frequently use ksnapshot to print what the terminal window is
showing (either to report an error, or to just have a list of figures in
front of them).

If ksnapshot no longer supported the printing option, we would have to write a
kommander script that basically does what ksnapshot does now... or we would
have to find a DCOP / DBUS interface to work with, and then pass the
resultant saved image to kprinter...

Just giving some general input :-)

AJ