MimeType .desktop file + icon

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Mon Aug 28 07:36:29 BST 2006

On Monday 28 August 2006 01:15, Michael Biebl wrote:
> If you install a mimetype, the mimetype will be system wide and not
> application specific. So the short answer is, yes. Install the icons
> for the mimetype into the KDE standard dirs (hicolor).

OK, thanks.
But what kind of Makefile.am magic do I need to install some icons in the
app-specific folders and some globally ?
appicon_ICON = AUTO puts all into the global space, but something like
appicon_ICON = icon1.png icon2.png
did not work ...

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

Computers and Internet gave you freedom.
TCPA would TAKE your FREEDOM!  http://www.againsttcpa.com