Patch on ksnapshot

Marc Cramdal marc.cramdal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 18:43:01 BST 2006

On 8/19/06, Martin Koller <m.koller at surfeu.at> wrote:
> For the records: I'm against removing the print button
> Reason: Think of the non-computer-geek users (e.g. my father), who often
> produce a snapshot printout just to tell their computer "guru" (me ;-) ):
> "look what dialog I got from application XYZ. What does it tell me ?
> What should I do ? etc..."
They don't do this everyday, isn't it ?

If they can start ksnapshot, they can start kooka, krita, gimp or
whatever graphical application, open the file and print it ... even
drag and drop it in kword ?

I'm really against the print button as it's a feature which will be barely used.

About Krita launching KSnapshot, I would IMHO say that using dcop
changing the button to "Import in Krita" would be a really good idea
and good for usability ;-) (and the same for all applications calling
KSnapshot)

Marc