KAssistantDialog proposal

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Thu Aug 24 20:30:58 BST 2006

Agree with your various points; but want to put up my hand on this one.

The _extra_ functionality that Matthias wants to give by making the
headers clickable means there is a second manner to reach a goal. The
first, naturally, is the 'next' button.
This means it is not at all needed to make it more discoverable by making
them look like hyperlink which destroys nicely picked colors.
So, just alter the cursor when hovering and provide amble feedback when
its being clicked to show we are moving to another page.

--
Thomas Zander