Patch on ksnapshot

Marcus Hufgard (Kalkwerk Hufgard GmbH) Marcus.Hufgard at hufgard.de
Sat Aug 19 10:00:11 BST 2006

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Friday 18 August 2006 16:10, Urs Wolfer wrote:
>
>> Create a button "Other Actions..." and attach a dropdown menu with "Open
>> With...", "Print" and Copy to Clipboard. Then the interface seems clean and
>> has nevertheless these sometimes useful actions.
>>

> at that point it would be better to simply add a menubar to the application.
>
> i'd keep the common actions in the main interface as buttons and whatnot, but
> if there are going to be N tangential options then it calls for a bud lite.
> and by "bud lite" i mean a menubar.

Hi!

Wooww what a respont to my patch ;-)

Ok. My Ideea would be:

Make a MenuBar with File/Save AS and  Print,   Edit/Copy, Open With,
Help (with all).

So we can delete 4 Buttons and shrink Ksnapshot absolutly and get a
Standard Menu.

If you sead "ok thats sounds good" i want to work on it.

I think this is the best way.

 By

Marcus

--