KLocale to use nl_langinfo?

Barış Metin baris at pardus.org.tr
Thu Aug 17 17:21:40 BST 2006

Hello,

Sorry for responding late, was busy with other things...

Çarşamba 16 Ağustos 2006 22:31 tarihinde, Nicolas Goutte şunları yazmıştı:
> Well, I fail to see for which specific case we should add that code.
>
> Most of the users will have a $LC_ALL or $LANG defined with a country and
> so KDE would override anyway the default settings.

I'm ok with correcting the country specific settings (I'll correct it for
Turkish). But isn't it a benefit to use the correct defaults from glibc
instead of hardcoding? If so can commit the tested patch as Stephan
suggested.

> (And as the bug number was not told, it is difficult to check.)

It's not in bko. And, bug report is in Turkish so I didn't give a link,
thinking it's useless here :).

regards,
--
Barış Metin