KAssistant announcement

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 23:29:35 BST 2006

On Monday 14 August 2006 02:18, Jaison Lee wrote:
> Can the documentation text for the class at least say something like
> "This class is similar to a Wizard" or "If you are looking for a
> Wizard use this class" or something like that? That way developers
> searching around for what they know as a wizard interface will have
> something to find and also know what the heck you're talking about.
Yes, at first when I read the name Assistant I thinked that Wizard is much
better name.
Then I asked myself "Why do you think so?"
And the answer was obviously: "Because I'm used to it".

So I don't mind at all if it'll be renamed, but I think that it is good to
place such kind of note as Jaison suggests, or maybe even some "fake" KWizard
doc which will redirect devs to KAssistant docs.

Well, OTOH maybe announcement here on k-c-d is enough :).

Dmitry.