Introducing LikeBack - Quick Feedback from Beta-Testers

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Fri Aug 11 21:41:03 BST 2006

Op vrijdag 11 augustus 2006 19:08, schreef Sébastien Laoût:
> I just released LikeBack, a system that let people to quickly post comments
> on the developement versions of the applications they use.

Hi,

Just a note that installing likeback was pretty straight forward. I've
installed it in KTU, and will use it for a while to see what happens, as
coolo asked, we should do some tests with it.

Some random points (very, very tiny points):
- delete the context field from the email if it is not filled
- documentation for the setup of the website is missing
- I had to modify Makefile.am differently to install the icons
- The bugs-icon is not installed on my computer, from which package does it
come from?
- I think the clear button for the email address should be left from the email
address field.
- I don't like the chosen colors for the forms, but that's personal
- When entering text in the field, i expected tab to go to the send button.
- When I used a wrong pagename (i forgot the leading slash), linkback reported
that the message was send, but the server has given back a 404.
- There are no apidox, so it's not clear which options I can set.

Toma.