Introducing LikeBack - Quick Feedback from Beta-Testers

Sébastien Laoût slaout at linux62.org
Fri Aug 11 21:23:54 BST 2006

Le Vendredi 11 Août 2006 20:55, Aaron J. Seigo a écrit :
> i assume this would be explicitly added by application developers to their
> apps as opposed to appearing by default. apps that are better served by
> bugs.kde.org can simply not show it or only show the bug icon (perhaps
> that's even the default)?

Yes, it's enabled explicitely by the developers.
Or implicitely ONLY if the application version contains a word like "alpha",
"beta", "rc", "svn", "cvs".
To be short, only for development versions, for for stable ones.

By default, I was about to include every icons.
But as it can result in too much comments to be posted, or be a duplicat of
bugs.kde.org, I think i'ts better to only include like/dislike buttons by
default, to come back to the original goal of getting usability results.