Introducing LikeBack - Quick Feedback from Beta-Testers

Sébastien Laoût slaout at linux62.org
Fri Aug 11 20:05:58 BST 2006

Le Vendredi 11 Août 2006 19:30, Krzysztof Lichota a écrit :
> My only concern is that this will create yet another place to file bugs
> and they should be reported on bugs.kde.org.
> So I think there should be some quick way (in developer's interface) to
> convert LikeBack reports into bug reports in bugs.kde.org and attaching
> user to this bug report.

Yes, I tought to that.
While doing the server-side interface I added more and more bugzilla
features :-/

So I think it could be good... No: it SHOULD be possible for developers to
click a button to explicitely validate comments to send them to bugs.kde.org.

I have no knownledge (yet) in how it can be done, and how bugzilla (we're
using bugzilla, isn't it? Or a derivated...) works.
But I'm sure it's doable.
Pehrapse by simply sending an email.
I will have a look at it.

> There should also be some duplicate bug report checking (maybe based on
> bugs.kde.org duplicate dialog) before filing bug report.

Yes, if developers forward the comments to bugs.kde.org then duplicates can be
managed there.

If they do not do it, then it's a feature to add to the server-side interface.
It's yet another bugzilla-like feature to add, but it can be done simply
enought.