[patch] kdelibs/cmake/modules/kde4_exec_via_sh.cmake

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau Friedrich.W.H at kossebau.de
Sat Aug 5 01:20:13 BST 2006

Am Donnerstag, 3. August 2006 21:30, schrieb Ismail Onur Filiz:
> Hi,
>
> On Thursday 03 August 2006 12:02, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > while having had problems to get kxml_compiler in kdepim to run in a
> > fresh environment with no old installs I found a strange string for
> > LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the wrapper script. And once aware of it I found it in
> > all wrapper scripts. Try to find it yourself:
> >
> > grep "LIBRARY_PATH+" build --include="*.sh" -R
> >
> > It should look like this (care for
> > "${LD_LIBRARY_PATH+:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH}"):
> >
> > LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/koder/Programmieren/kdesvn/trunk/KDE/build.debug/kd
> >ep
> > im/lib/./:/home/koder/Programmieren/kdeinstall/lib:/home/koder/Programmie
> >ren
> > /kdeinstall/lib:/home/koder/Programmieren/kdeinstall/lib${LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> >+: $LD_LIBRARY_PATH}
> > "/home/koder/Programmieren/kdesvn/trunk/KDE/build.debug/kdepim/kode/kxml_
> >co mpiler/kxml_compiler" "$@"
> >
> > Attatched is a patch which could be solving this problem. I have close to
> > no knowledge about our buildsystem, especially the old line in the file
> > made zero sense to me, so please tell if the patch is fine.
> > All I know is: It worked for me (tm).
> >
> > Okay to commit?
>
> I don't know the details of the file but how about just replacing '+:' with
> ': +' in the original file? It looks like it's referring to the shell
> parameter expansion phenomenon ${parameter:+word} as seen in 'man bash',
> just with a typo.

Aha, just learned something new :)

Given your hint and now having had a sharper look at the history of that file
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules/kde4_exec_via_sh.cmake
I think Dirk Mueller just ommited the other ":" behind the "+" in his commit
528894 :)

Tested and works for me.

Now ok to commit?

Friedrich