Application maintainerships

Benjamin Meyer ben at meyerhome.net
Fri Aug 4 14:39:13 BST 2006

Twice I have written up blogs looking for new maintainers for apps and both
times within a very short amount of time I have gotten responses from people
who are looking to get involved in KDE and want to help out.  So if you know
of an application in KDE that isn't being maintained blogging about it is a
great way to get outside interest and involvement.  There seems to be a lot
of people who want to help out in KDE, but just aren't sure how.

-Benjamin Meyer