RFC: KWizard

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at kde.org
Fri Aug 4 09:50:45 BST 2006

Le vendredi 4 août 2006 07:51, Tobias Koenig a écrit :
> On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 08:49:22PM +0200, Olivier Goffart wrote:

> Could you adapt the coding style to our official (Qt4) kdelibs
> coding style, please?

ok

> > 	private slots:
> > 		void setNextEnabled(bool);
> > 		void slotCurrentPageChanged();
>
> Move these to KWizardPrivate as well, please. Hide as much private data
> in public API as possible...

But they are slot, they need to be in that header anyway.
Q_PRIVATE_SLOT is not public api
and changing private method of a class is source and binary compatible.
so this is already not public API

Or do you want that we use he set of qt macro Q_D ......
(like this is in phonon) in the whole kdelibs ?