KWin KPixmap removal

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sun Apr 30 08:58:15 BST 2006

David Vestal wrote:
>This changes the KPixmap references to QPixmap in
>kdebase/workspace/kwin/clients.

Just a few comments:
1) please use the same indentation style as the previous code. The patch
clearly shows a difference between space and tabs. (you probably have to
set the tab width in your editor as well)
The same goes for parentheses and spaces: ( 16, 16 ) vs (16, 16)

2) While you're at it, please avoid initialising static variables to NULL
or 0. That just makes the file bigger for no particular reason. Leave the
initialisation out and we'll have the same result.

>Also a couple places I changed the
> includes from the Qt3 to the Qt4 ones.

That was completely unnecessary. The only reason to change all include
style in a file is if it's a public header and it doesn't use the Qt
module name. All public headers should include the Qt headers in the long
form (e.g., QtGui/qpixmap.h or QtGui/QPixmap).

  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway