CMake: please update to 2.4.0

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Apr 23 20:30:00 BST 2006

On Sun, Apr 23, 2006 at 01:35:11PM +0200, Stefan Winter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >> CMakeLists.txt of the directory kdenetwork/wifi contains the ui files that
> >> should generate the .h files:
> >
> > The generated headers are prefixed with ui_ now. Two reasons:
> > 1. that's what the Qt documentation says
> > 2. you now can name your ui file and according sources like this:
> > mydialog.ui
> > mydialog.h
> > mydialog.cpp
>
> But it doesn't happen

Are you including ui_mydialog.h? Otherwise it won't get generated
 - this is all based on Makefile dependencies.

If you are including it, then try re-running cmake, it has to see that
you're including it...

Maybe we could improve the support for .ui files to make sure all
ui_foo.h files are generated even if not used, this might make it easier.